The Sales Magnet
How to Attract New Customers Without Cold Calling
By Kendra Lee
"Brilliant! If you only read one book this year,
make this the one."
— Jeb Blount, CEO of SalesGravy.com and Author of People Buy You
Want to stop cold calling?
It’s not a lie. Cold calling does not have to rule your prospecting life. In her latest book, The Sales Magnet, Kendra Lee provides you with a multitude of tip and tools to have your prospects coming to you. Through her three different prospect attraction strategies – personal, digital, and collaborative – prospects will want to work with you because they will know who you are and what you can do for them!
Selling Against the Goal
How Corporate Sales Professionals Generate the Leads They Need
By Kendra Lee
Want to attract new prospects to sell beyond your goal?
Reach untapped leads and reap profits. Warm up cold calls and get your ideal prospect to call you with Kendra Lee's award winning book.
Selling Against the Goal has been awarded a Silver Medal for Sales Methodology / Process 2008 in the Sales Book Awards.
The recognize books, authors, and publishers whose work advances sales as a profession. A panel of 35 judges rated the submissions in 10 separate categories, awarding one Gold and two Silver medals in each.
Each book was rated on 5 primary criteria: Authority,
Readability, Content Relevance, Physical Quality &
In Selling Against the Goal, you'll discover how to:
- Spend less time cold calling and more time selling
- Attract qualified leads into your territory
- Maintain a full, consistent and targeted pipeline of qualified prospects
- Target and reach multiple levels of decision makers
- Calculate your closing ratio and the number of leads needed to exceed your goals
- Generate leads using partner and alliance organizations
- Hit a prospect's "sweet spot" with e-mail, events, direct mail, and PR
- Leverage marketing activities to customize communications to your customers and prospects
- Write holiday cards, e-mails, invitations, and newsletters that get results
- Sustain effective communication with customers while
balancing your sales activities