KLA Group Master Series Sales Training
Establish a foundation for successful, sustainable Revenue Generation. Our Lead Generation Master Series training program is different from other sales training programs because it focuses on the front of the sales cycle. We believe that effective selling starts well before your sales reps make their first call. The lead generation training program involves developing an efficient lead generation program to generate high quality leads to feed to sales. And it means teaching your sales reps to prospect confidently and successfully. Our sales training programs reflect this perspective. Establishing a foundation for success also means participants develop effective, repeatable processes and procedures, and define metrics to measure success.
Generate More Revenue While in Class
Another thing that makes our Lead Generation Master Series sales training program unique is that participants apply what they’re learning to current real work situations, during and between classes, so they remain productive and see improved results while taking the program. Each Master Series program is offered in two formats, private team training and on-demand training.
Private Team Training
Our tailored lead generation master series training is made up of private, instructor-led courses – the most popular master series training format that we provide. Each series includes:
- A series of 1-hour weekly, expert-led, interactive, web-based training sessions complete with step-by-step, hands-on activities (The specific number of sessions varies by program)
- Content tailored to your company’s specific offerings and unique sales environment
- Pre-session recorded videocasts, with participant learning guide, electronic tools and assignments to prepare for the upcoming session
- Homework assignments that apply concepts to real work situations, so participants solidify learning and see improved results while taking the program
- Review of homework assignments and individualized coaching by the expert instructor
- Metrics definition and review to measure success
- Manager briefing sessions are added before, during and after the last session to establish metrics and expectations, to monitor progress, and to equip managers to ensure team adoption and sustained success.
- Plus a host of e-tools, examples, guides and other related resources
Our on-demand courses are a modified, but still highly effective mode of our private, instructor-led courses that allow you and your team to train on your own schedule, at your own pace. If you feel you would need a little more direction, Laser Coaching may be added. Our on-demand courses with the coaching add-on will include all of the on-demand features, plus One-on-One Laser Coaching sessions with expert review(s) of assignments and individualized coaching for On-demand participants. Each series includes:
- Interactive web-based modules complete with step-by-step, real work activities
- Individual recorded videocasts, with participant learning guide, electronic planning tools and assignments to prepare for the upcoming session
- Practice assignments to hone your skills and start integrating these valuable techniques right away
- Optional one-on-one consulting sessions – individual coaching sessions with an expert throughout the program to ensure your success
- Plus a host of e-tools, examples and other related resources