Involve managers to make sales training better
A Learning & Training eBook
Sales managers are busy people and you may be tempted to bypass them as you dive into designing your sales training program. Don’t fall for it. Their involvement can make or break your program, and the earlier you involve them the better the result.
When you reach out to sales managers early in the planning and development process, you:
- Earn their trust, so you can draw on their considerable expertise and experience
- Understand their business objectives, so you can be sure to meet them
- Hit the mark with the sales audience and gain their buy-in
- Ensure long-term success through ongoing sales manager reinforcement
Now the question is how to involve them effectively. After all, sales managers are not always the most polished presenters. Nor do they know what makes an effective sales training program. That’s why this eBook is full of tips and concrete examples that will show you how to…
- Use sales managers wisely
- Overcome reluctance
- Coach them well
- Make it easy for them to succeed
- Equip them to reinforce new sales skills
- And much more
Following these guidelines, trainers and developers worldwide have seen their sales teams meet and exceed their sales goals.
To get your FREE copy and start involving sales managers for better sales training results today, simply complete the form to the right.