How the program works:
- You’ll have pre-work before each Session.
- The pre-work will include a 30-minute recording of a prospecting concept, a learning guide, and an assignment to complete before the next Session.
- Use the learning guide to follow along as you listen to the pre-work recording.
- We’ll meet as a virtual Session over the web to discuss how to adapt the new prospecting concepts to your sales situations and increase your success rate in gaining access to new prospects.
- All the pre-work, session materials, session dates, and virtual classroom log-in information you need will be posted to this page.
- Each virtual Session will also be recorded and the recordings posted on this page.
(Posted after each week’s session)
- Welcome Session
- Session 1: A Sales Process to Establish and Manage Expectations
- Session 2: Question to Uncover Opportunity and Situation
- Session 3: Pinpoint Critical Business Impacts and ROI
- Session 4: Role Play – Impact and ROI Questioning
- Session 5: Make Consultative Recommendations that Clients Listen To
- Session 6: Handle Objections and Keep Moving Forward
- Session 7: Role Play – Making Consultative Recommendations & Handling Objections
- Session 8: Closing Client Conversations for a Faster Yes!
- Session 9: Consultative Strategies to Close the Sale Faster