10 Ways to Increase Sales Results without Changing the Commission Plan

How to improve sales results

Once you begin generating leads from your lead generation campaigns, you need your sales reps to follow up and convert those leads into qualified sales opportunities. Based on the numbers we recommend to our clients, 75% of your company’s leads should originate from lead generation campaigns, events, and referrals. The remaining 25% should come from […]