What Does a Revenue Generation System Do?
A revenue generation system is the combination of marketing and sales strategies and tactics that drive revenue. Revenue may come from new prospects or existing clients. It includes both net new revenue and sustained revenue.
3 Elements of Every Successful Revenue Generation System
There are 3 elements in a successful revenue generation system, and they work together like gears in a process.
- Lead generation and marketing activities put you in front of your target market and existing customers to create new marketing qualified leads.
- Prospecting converts marketing qualified leads to sales qualified leads and keeps your sales pipeline full.
- Good salespeople follow your sales process and close opportunities to grow your company.
Align all 3 to achieve business growth
The most successful revenue generating system integrates marketing and sales. That isn’t possible without the staff to market, prospect and sell.
Where to start your revenue generation strategy
Where your business has a sales and marketing gap determines your best starting point:
- When you lack leads, you need to market and prospect. This means digital marketing and sales training.
- If you lack the staff to prospect, you need the operational processes to hire and onboard new salespeople.
- If you lack the staff to market, you can outsource marketing to a company like ours, or you may choose to hire and onboard a marketer using a similar process as hiring a salesperson.
- If you are converting leads to opportunities but they aren’t closing, you need to improve the close ratio. Your salespeople need a repeatable sales process and possibly training.
We Help Businesses Establish Recurring Revenue Streams
A weakness in lead generation, sales prospecting, or personnel and process will limit the ROI on your revenue generating activities. KLA Group has experts across all 3 disciplines. Use our team to eliminate gaps. We tailor our services based on you where your company is in its maturity to get more customers.
White-Glove Lead Generation Services
Lead generation is a long-game strategy. You must commit and adapt to win. When you engage our lead generation services, we define, maintain, measure, and analyze your lead generation strategy with a mix of activities. Our experts continually refine your strategy using data and effective trends to maximize results.
With the KLA Group approach to lead generation, you will be sure to attract the right prospects to meet your revenue generation goals. On your behalf, we:
- Combine a mix of activities into one integrated revenue generation marketing strategy.
- Create 100% custom content that positions you as a thought leader to prospects and clients.
- Develop marketing materials, sales resources and collateral.
- Run your lead generation campaigns for you using our marketing automation.
- Proactively manage your website SEO (search engine optimization).
- Develop websites that tell your story and draw your audience in, then host and maintain your site.
- Coach your marketing coordinator or staff person to enhance their skills and abilities.
Results-Oriented Prospecting Training
Prospecting is more than just cold calling. It’s about having the right approach and the confidence to reach out to people you don’t know and set more appointments. It requires tenacity.
We show salespeople how to find new opportunities for your business
In our virtual sales coaching and training sessions, every assignment or action directly relates to the salesperson’s own goals and accounts. Your salespeople get real results while learning. Manager briefings keep business owners informed and provide direction on how they can reinforce their teams’ success.
We work with experienced reps, newly hired sales reps, and owner-salespeople to enhance their performance focusing on strategies that will get more customers through:
- Multitechnique prospecting
- Referral gathering
- A consultative sales process
Hiring and Sales Process Services
You could have wonderfully creative revenue generating ideas. They won’t get off the ground if you lack a skilled salesperson to follow up. A successful sales hiring process provides your company with a repeatable process to hire the salespeople it needs to grow your company and a repeatable sales process to get more customers.
In hiring process and sales process, we coach and consult to:
- Determine the right sales roles to hire to get more customers with defined responsibilities, compensation planning and performance expectations.
- Establish a repeatable sales hiring process from interview through onboarding.
- Interview and vet candidates, then we assess and interview your top contenders.
- Establish a repeatable sales process from marketing qualified lead through close and into account management.
- Use our sales process templates and together establish the operational sales organization processes, tools, metrics and systems you need to manage and grow a sales team.
Here’s what our clients are saying
Northeast SMB company
We have been clients of KLA for 18 months and have had a great experience with the entire KLA Team. We initially used them for prospecting/sales training and ultimately hired them in a Sales Management role for my team of four. Our sales team is running 50% over growth projections versus our 15% goal!
Southwest SMB company
I have been with a lot of marketing companies; I typically change marketing companies every year to get new ideas. I have no plans to move from KLA next year. This is not just a vendor-client relationship. This is a partnership. If we do well, you do well. My KLA Team is fantastic. They have been really strategic with us, leading the way on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis. We’re getting leads and closing business.
Revenue Generating System Resources
The B2B Lead Generation System
Your business can’t survive on referrals forever – you need a strategic, well-developed systemPlan your B2B system
Digest: Thoughts About Generating Revenue
To convert more leads and set more appointments, you need an approach that gives you an unfair advantageSubscribe for regular ideas
The Sales Magnet book
All the strategies to create a revenue generation systemGet your copy