Finally Hire Salespeople Who Sell
You’ve probably tried to hire sales staff in the past and failed. Even after giving them 1 and 2 years, they still aren’t selling.
You may be a business owner doing all the selling but unable to hire a salesperson who can take over your sales responsibilities. You may be growing your sales team and aren’t sure which roles you should hire next. Or, this may be your first attempt at hiring, and you want to get it right.
No matter where you are in building your sales team, we believe the right hiring and onboarding sales process will ensure you hire people who can sell.
A Sales Hiring Process That Finds Top Talent
Sales Hiring Coaching teaches you how to find, attract, hire, and onboard top sales talent that fits your company’s needs and culture.
1. Hire the Best Salespeople
When you hire mediocre salespeople, you get poor sales results. You’ll define the right role, get a proven interview process, and define a sales compensation plan you can afford.
2. Speed Time to Productivity
Hiring top sales talent doesn’t guarantee superior sales results. You’ll develop an onboarding plan that allows your new hire to hit the ground running with skills they already have.
3. Know How To Manage Them
Management and accountability are critical success factors. You’ll establish achievable, measurable, motivating performance expectations to manage your new hire.
4. Create a Repeatable Sales Hiring Process
Once you have a sales hiring process, you will never wonder how to hire top talent again.
A Guide To Hire the Best Salespeople
Never again wonder if the salesperson you hire can be successful for you. Not every salesperson is the right salesperson for your role. First you need to clearly understand what sales role you need, then find the best fit for your company. We believe sales is not an art. Nor is hiring salespeople. It’s a key process in your revenue generating system that you define once and use over and over to hire top sales talent to grow your company. We’ve seen proof in the successful salespeople our clients have hired when they followed our sales hiring process. You deserve the same success.Show Me How
How To Hire Salespeople
With Sales Hiring coaching, you develop a process to find and hire the best salesperson for the role you need. You’ll …
- Create and post a job description to attract ideal candidates
- Establish a repeatable interview process and questioning guide
- Use sales assessment tests and candidate scoring to identify sales potential and predict achievement
- ID the right sales compensation plan for the role
- Define sales performance expectations to manage
- Create an onboarding plan to speed time to full sales productivity
This coaching includes everything you need to hire a salesperson who can sell:
- Weekly 1-hour, sales-expert-led virtual coaching sessions
- Sales job description examples
- Sales interview process and templates
- Sales performance expectations template
- Sales onboarding plan template
Here’s what our clients are saying
How To Hire Salespeople Resources
The Top 10 Sales Hunting Skills
10 skills to be sure your candidates can hunt before you hireAdd to your interview list
Hiring Sales Reps: Is 'Hire Fast, Fire Fast' Right for You?
If you’re going to fire fast, take these 4 steps to find your sales superstarRead the 4 Steps
Sales Hiring Will Fail 100% of the Time
The biggest mistake in sales hiring that business owners make and how to avoid itRead Why Now