How the program works:
- You’ll have pre-work before each Session.
- The pre-work will include a 30-minute recording of a prospecting concept, a learning guide, and an assignment to complete before the next Session.
- Use the learning guide to follow along as you listen to the pre-work recording.
- We’ll meet as a virtual Session over the web to discuss how to adapt the new prospecting concepts to your sales situations and increase your success rate in gaining access to new prospects.
- All the pre-work, session materials, session dates, and virtual classroom log-in information you need will be posted to this page.
- Each virtual Session will also be recorded and the recordings posted on this page.
(Posted after each week’s session)
- Welcome Session
- Session 1: Identify Your Highest Potential Niche Markets & Prospects
- Session 2: Craft Attention-Grabbing Value Propositions
- Session 3: Your Value Proposition & Calling Techniques
- Session 4: Use Email to Enhance Your Prospecting Results
- Session 5: Integrate Email, Calendar Invitations and Cold Calling
- Session 6: Get Past the Gatekeepers
- Session 7: Objection Handling & Appointment Closing
- Session 8: Practice Session – Objection Handling and Appointment Closing
- Session 9: Social Media Strategies to Gain Access to Tough Prospects
Class Log-in Details
Click Here to enter
the web meeting room.
(Log-in as a Guest)
Telephone # (425) 440-5100
Participant Code: 738626#
Call us at 303-773-2406
The Class Calendar
All sessions meet on
Friday each week
|Session 1:||Feb. 1|
|Session 2:||Feb. 15|
|Session 3:||Feb. 22|
|Session 4:||March 8|
|Session 5:||March 15|
|Session 6:||March 29|
|Session 7:||April 5|
|Session 8:||April 12|
|Session 9:||April 26|
PLEASE BOOKMARK THIS PAGE
It contains the most current calendar along with the Log-in link
and Session Replay Recordings